Tuesday 26 May 2009

Yum

Decided my upcoming birthday was too much of a special occasion for the salmon - I couldn't have taken the pressure. So, thought Monday night was special enough and cooked it up with onion & garlic and served with rice and peas. Verdict: it was good!

Thank goodness for that.

Also, was going to share leftovers with Phiri for lunch to alieveate guilt, but Davina gave him lunch today so I had extra with a big dolop of this salad creme type stuff and it was really really good - further example of my new theme of being 'grateful not guilty'.

F x

PS - Wish I could blog about some of the actually exciting things that have happened with elections etc over the past week but it really doesn't seem wise so I'm going to have to try and give you as much interest as I can from our culinary adventures instead!

F x

No comments:

Post a Comment