Friday 9 October 2009

ARGHHHH!!!

Ok, so it's happened. Big hairy tarantula looking spider thing crawling up my back and I didn't notice!!!!

Was changing for the gym and stranger had to say “erm, excuse me, but you have a erm spider on your back.” Obviously I jumped out my skin and it fell to the floor. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this thing was about 6cm in diameter and about 4 cm deep (its legs bent up in that horrible arching way). It was brown and orange(ish) and hairy and even from 5'8'' away I could see its massive fangs!

BLUGHH!!! How did it get on me? How often has that happened without me knowing? What if it happens again? (I was just beginning to relax!)

The nice stranger actually had to say 'calm down, it's OK'.

Sob
F x

Ps – member of the Ivory Coast football team winked at me tho! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment